i'm sorry guys, I have been emailed to remove all copyrighted content, This has been fun while it lasted and I loved reading all your comments. May you all have a wonderful year. <3
I also requested access, my account starts with a b and has a bunch of numbers, I realized I accidentally asked for editor mode so I reset it in viewer mode
aww thank you so much for your hardwork!! too bad i was waiting for your tl to catch up to the latest chapters so i can reread part 2 and part 3 chapters, cos mtl is frying my brain ๐ญ๐ญ
i was able to find the one you uploaded on z-lib up to chapter 316….. will u perhaps be continuing your work and upload there? sorry im desperate here ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ
devil's advocate here but bc we will dearly miss you sunfish-nim, if you ever feel like coming back with the secure password only/no real title displayed route ๐ฅน๐❤️ ๐ค๐ญ
Nooo, even tho I've read all part 1 and part 2 in Kakaopage using google translate, its still not as clear as your translation... :( anyway, thank you for your hard work ๐↕️
It's truly unfortunate this happened. I really did enjoy reading how you went about translating it that even though I'm all caught up to the most recent update on kakao, I always checked in to read your tl. It was a bright spot in my week. Thank you for all your hard work until now and be well.
Thank you for all your hard work, i was trying to wait for more upload so i can bing read, i should have not wait….sigh, you are the best translator, your effort on this is what make us stay, we truly thank you…and if there is any other way this can continue, please bless our poor soul (bow down)
:( even tho I've finished reading part 2 and currently reading pt 3 on kkp, i always reread again when you post it bc i wanna see others' reactions too. it's unfortunate๐๐๐
im crine i found ur pt 2 a week ago, i just finished pt 1 today, and now i find out they got to u ๐๐ i hate when people share links/names, its such a shame you got dmca'd. thanks for saving it as an epub tho ๐๐๐ฆ praying pt2 gets fully tl'd...
Thanks for your work! I wish I could still read them. ๐ญ this is hands down, my favorite read. Maybe someday it’ll be published and not have a shit TL. Hahaha
Thank you so much for your translation, it was wonderful,I hope we can continue reading it but your safety come first sun fish. Wish you a safe place to share your talent in translating with us in the future
Damn even faster than mythic regressor aya they are COMING FOR GDCG TRANSLATORS YET WHERE IS A LICENSED ENGLISH ANNOUNCEMENT??? NOWHERE. smh its because of season 3 coming out honestly ya hate to see it >.< thank you again for your hard work
Thank you so much for everything it really was awesome while it lasted. You were for sure on of the best translators, and I always appreciated your little translation notes. I'll be wishing you well, and I'll always remember you as part of my journey through this story.
I've done the same for some other novels, to see if the in-browser google translate comes out tolerable enough for me to read while I wait for an "official" english version. However, this is the first for this publisher for me, so any tips on how to navigate would be appreciate.
Kakaopage website or app. I made mine with no issues using the website. You can make an account in there and pay via google play in the app. You can also watch ads to get free coins to pay for the chapters. I'm in asia tho so idk how it goes for other countries. Its also best to use two translators (i use google tl and immersive translate) to compare the two. Good luck!
I just caught up to chap 478, if you want to read it on NovelAiStudio. Not sure how long until something happens so I hope you all can enjoy it while you can!
Oh boy, are we entering the good guy redemption arc for Mr Baek???
ReplyDeleteTy for the chapter!
baek saheon you forgot the other guy who knows you that well hahahahaha
ReplyDeleteBro was so sure he didn't even open is eye lol
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chapter ~
His*
DeleteEverytime I refresh the page and saw new chapter, my day suddenly become much better. Many thanks for the chapter <3
ReplyDeleteI just said this two days ago and now everything's gone ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ Thank you so much for your work and effort fo this ๐ญ
DeleteAHAHAHAHAH
ReplyDeleteHoly crap. Did everything get nuked?
ReplyDeletewhy is everything nuked ๐ฅฒ
ReplyDeleteThank you for your work and dedication.
ReplyDeleteI hope you are okk, it was a really really good tl. Your effors has been appreciated
ReplyDeleteDid anyone at least saved the chapters in epub or pdf? I managed to download the epub that has until chapter 316
ReplyDeletecan u share the epub? i didnt get to download it at all :( maybe u can put the link up temporarily for like a week so that others can save it
DeleteHere you go: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tLzBX4EXX6vpht1MCifgTawJ5shMzm62/view?usp=drive_link
DeleteHere's part 1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1djNLOvtfdloGctPMgMYfG3rFMEw_VJTF/view?usp=drive_link
Deleteanon, can you give me access to the drive? my email start with “r” and end with “e”.
DeleteI also requested access, my account starts with a b and has a bunch of numbers, I realized I accidentally asked for editor mode so I reset it in viewer mode
DeleteI just allowed access for those who asked. Sorry. My first time using the Google Drive.
DeleteYou're a hero
DeleteWhich link doesn't work? I'll try to upload it again.
DeleteBoth links aren't working
DeleteDid they take down the drive ??
DeleteDoes anyone still have the link for the epub? Plz sharee (;´༎ຶะ༎ຶ`)
DeleteThis sucks. They always go after the little guys.
ReplyDeleteYou were the best translation I’ll miss you thank you for all your hard work :’(
ReplyDeleteaww thank you so much for your hardwork!! too bad i was waiting for your tl to catch up to the latest chapters so i can reread part 2 and part 3 chapters, cos mtl is frying my brain ๐ญ๐ญ
ReplyDeletei was able to find the one you uploaded on z-lib up to chapter 316….. will u perhaps be continuing your work and upload there? sorry im desperate here ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ
devil's advocate here but bc we will dearly miss you sunfish-nim, if you ever feel like coming back with the secure password only/no real title displayed route ๐ฅน๐❤️ ๐ค๐ญ
ReplyDeletemanifesting this ๐
Deleteso sad about this! also i might be dumb but im unable to find your uploads on zlib and anna...
ReplyDeleteNooo, even tho I've read all part 1 and part 2 in Kakaopage using google translate, its still not as clear as your translation... :( anyway, thank you for your hard work ๐↕️
ReplyDelete๐๐๐๐
ReplyDeleteIt's truly unfortunate this happened. I really did enjoy reading how you went about translating it that even though I'm all caught up to the most recent update on kakao, I always checked in to read your tl. It was a bright spot in my week. Thank you for all your hard work until now and be well.
ReplyDeleteSame... I enjoyed talking with everyone and rereading it despite having already read the mtl ๐ญ
DeleteThanks Sis for all your hard work.
ReplyDeleteThank you for all your hard work, i was trying to wait for more upload so i can bing read, i should have not wait….sigh, you are the best translator, your effort on this is what make us stay, we truly thank you…and if there is any other way this can continue, please bless our poor soul (bow down)
ReplyDelete:( even tho I've finished reading part 2 and currently reading pt 3 on kkp, i always reread again when you post it bc i wanna see others' reactions too. it's unfortunate๐๐๐
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed your translations! Thank you for all your hard work!
ReplyDeleteYeyy thank you so much for your generosity ugly_sunfish-nim! Will definitely wait for your next upload on zlib hihi
ReplyDeleteim crine i found ur pt 2 a week ago, i just finished pt 1 today, and now i find out they got to u ๐๐ i hate when people share links/names, its such a shame you got dmca'd. thanks for saving it as an epub tho ๐๐๐ฆ praying pt2 gets fully tl'd...
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chapter! ❤️
ReplyDeleteLol Soleum should have brought up mermaid grave instead ๐คฃ
Thanks for your work! I wish I could still read them. ๐ญ this is hands down, my favorite read. Maybe someday it’ll be published and not have a shit TL. Hahaha
ReplyDeletewahh….thank you for coming so far TT
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your translation, it was wonderful,I hope we can continue reading it but your safety come first sun fish. Wish you a safe place to share your talent in translating with us in the future
ReplyDeletenooo everything got nuked ๐ญ Thank you for the translations, wishing you well and hope to see more of your translations in the future ๐
ReplyDeleteOhh my... This is a shame but we understand, thank you it was fun while it lasted, who knows if a EPUB got dropped here we will really happy
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU FOR THE WORK YOU HAVE DONE TILL NOW๐ฏ๐ฏ
ReplyDeleteomg this was my face translation CRYING CAN ANYONE SHARE THE EPUBB W ME
ReplyDeleteSure I'll visit the z-library in a month our hot translator๐๐
ReplyDeleteShucks, I'm truly sorry to hear what happened sunfish-nim. You had one of the best translations. Thank you so much for all you've done!
ReplyDeleteWas anyone able to save Ch 317 and 318?
ReplyDeleteDamn even faster than mythic regressor aya they are COMING FOR GDCG TRANSLATORS YET WHERE IS A LICENSED ENGLISH ANNOUNCEMENT??? NOWHERE. smh its because of season 3 coming out honestly ya hate to see it >.< thank you again for your hard work
ReplyDeleteI WILL FOREVER MISS THE LEGEND CALLED UGLYSUNFISH!!!
ReplyDeletedang they really hunted every translation down ๐
ReplyDeletethank you for your hardwork
Has anyone been able to find an epub or pdf? None of the drive links are working
ReplyDeleteTry visiting here: https://en.zlib.bz/profile/49563809/4b64e4
DeleteThanks so much!!
DeleteThank you so much for everything it really was awesome while it lasted. You were for sure on of the best translators, and I always appreciated your little translation notes. I'll be wishing you well, and I'll always remember you as part of my journey through this story.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!! Hopefully this isn't the end of this journey!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your work, these were some lovely translations
ReplyDeleteAnyone know where I can buy/view the original?
ReplyDeleteI've done the same for some other novels, to see if the in-browser google translate comes out tolerable enough for me to read while I wait for an "official" english version. However, this is the first for this publisher for me, so any tips on how to navigate would be appreciate.
you can find it in webnovel... but this site is usually the reason why translations get nuked
DeleteKakaopage website or app. I made mine with no issues using the website. You can make an account in there and pay via google play in the app. You can also watch ads to get free coins to pay for the chapters. I'm in asia tho so idk how it goes for other countries. Its also best to use two translators (i use google tl and immersive translate) to compare the two. Good luck!
DeleteI just caught up to chap 478, if you want to read it on NovelAiStudio. Not sure how long until something happens so I hope you all can enjoy it while you can!
ReplyDeletethe novel is only up until 399 in raws so wtf are you talking about lmao
Deletedoes anyone have an epub?? can you share it with me?? Thank you!
ReplyDeleteWhere can I read (╥﹏╥)
ReplyDeleteI read the eupb up till 360. If I want to continue on kakaotalk which would that be? Because I tried and it starts off quite oddly
ReplyDeleteWhere can i find the epub could u plz share เฎ௰เฎ
Delete